Re: [pygame] Source to automated build scripts

Brian Fisher wrote:
If anyone wants to get the code that implements the Automated build page stuff here:
http://thorbrian.com/pygame/builds.php

I have posted a link to a zip of it on that page itself - here is that link:
http://thorbrian.com/pygame/PygameBuilderSource.zip

there is no version numbers, no docs, it doesn't include the config files for the actual builds and uploading the scripts do for me, and it's not particularly readable, so it's not going to be easy to use.

It does work for me though, and I'm happy to get patches and improvements and criticisms and all that.
Thanks Brian! Helps me understand the error messages better.