Re: [pygame] Surfaces must not be locked during blit

Are you using svn pygame? There have been some changes since 1.8.0 to the locking code.

Hugo Arts wrote:
well, if pygame says this is a locking issue, then it is most likely a
locking issue. If you say unlocking the surface did not fix the problem as
you said, I don't have another solution with the current supplied
information.

We'll likely need to see some code before we can figure out the actual
error.

Hugo

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 8:54 AM, Sibtey Mehdi <sibteym@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>