Re: [pygame] Re: Patch to add SDL_gfx support to pygame

Optional on Unix, yes, where SDL_gfx would be downloaded separately from Pygame. On Windows the dependencies are included in the Pygame binary. SDL_gfx would be specially built to be compatible with Pythons 2.4, 2.5 and up. So the SDL_gfx license needs to be compatible with Pygame's in this case. Of course the SDL_gfx library could be distributed separately, but that would just limit its usage as no one could assume it is available on all machines.

Lenard

Forrest Voight wrote:
I don't see why there would be issues. It would be optional...

It wraps 2.0.15.