Re: [pygame] Re: Patch to add SDL_gfx support to pygame

I guess I confused SDL_gfx with another package we were looking at, where there had been a license change from earlier versions. I should have looked first. I am glad to see I was wrong.

Lenard

Brian Fisher wrote:
Um... isn't SDL_gfx LGPL?

at least, this page says it is:
http://www.ferzkopp.net/joomla/content/view/19/14/

... also, isn't pygame.draw made from copies of an old version of SDL_gfx? Wouldn't it be natural to adapt this to just be an expanded pygame.draw?