Re: [pygame] fmodf on msvc transform.c... any ideas brian?

Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
Marcus von Appen wrote:
On, Sun Jun 29, 2008, Lenard Lindstrom wrote:

Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
Hi René,

René Dudfield wrote:
ah, nice one.

I think Lenard made some fixes not long ago to the pixel array stuff,
maybe that has something to do with it.

I chased down one memory access violation in pixelarray.c. A patch should be commited shortly. The other patch simply removes a memory leak.

Fixed in revision 1419.

And really fixed (to work as initially supposed) in rev. 1421 :-).

I confirm rev 1422 compiles and links and that all unit tests pass for both Pythons 2.4 and 2.5.

I take that back. Rearranging the test execution to that of the automated build site gives me an error. It is unrelated to PixelArray.

ERROR: test_surfarray_ref (surflock_test.SurfaceLockTest)
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "test\surflock_test.py", line 141, in test_surfarray_ref
   ar = pygame.surfarray.pixels2d (sf)
File "C:\PRG\PYTHON25\lib\site-packages\pygame\surfarray.py", line 122, in pix
els2d
   return numericsf.pixels2d (surface)
ValueError: unsupport bit depth for 2D reference array

Ran 469 tests in 24.000s

FAILED (errors=1)

My experience is such errors are related to the display's settings. One or more unit tests which call pygame.display.set_mode fail to do proper cleanup by later calling pygame.quit .

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>