Re: [pygame] Collaborative game in 8 weeks.

Just wanted to say that I agree with pretty much everything Pete said. It's
nearly impossible to get a project like this going if there isn't a strong
leadership from one person (or few). I might personally reserve more than a
week for writing a proper design document. Preferrably one person should write
it while the rest of the project team reviews it and gives suggestions (use
Wiki perhaps?).

I expect this subject will generate quite a lot of discussion. Should we create
a new mailing list (or a web based bbs) for it right away, since pygame-users
has usually been pretty low volume? I would also suggest everyone interested
join the #pygame irc channel on the Freenode network (http://freenode.net/) for
some more real-time idea exchange.

About the theme. I'm personally most enthusiastic about everything fantasy
themed. An RPG lite or a turn based/realtime strategy of some sort would be
most excellent.

--
Sami Hangaslammi