Re: [pygame] Collaborative game in 8 weeks.

<snip really good project planning stuff>

Yup.

> btw, i'm in! why didn't someone organize this sooner?

Because it took Rene the genius to think of it!

> * zelda style game. man that "zelda through time" game on snes was the
> peak of the series. probably have to keep the "scale" of the game a
> little smaller, as it would require heavy efforts from mapmakers and
> gametesters. rating 3 of 3

I vote for this idea so far - if we were to design it in an extensible
fashion, it could be continued past the 8-week period, anytime someone
wanted to "hack in" a neat puzzle, monster, or map feature.

PyNetHack, anyone?