Re: [pygame] PCR & other notes

No problem. I agree that it makes sense to be released to the public domain. The licensing was there for other purposes -- it's also being used as a demonstration of bezier curves and blending functions for a mathematics class.

Scott Russell wrote:

Thanks, Mark. Both for being a great sport, and for saving me the
hassle of standing up to my convictions. :)