Re: [pygame] Mac OS X Rosetta (PPC)

Hi Casey,

have you tried the new pygame build with your PPC computer?

I think it should be a fair bit faster than pygame 1.7.1.

There's a link to it on the pygame downloads page, if you haven't tried it out.
http://pygame.org/download.shtml

It'd be cool if you could test it out, because we haven't had all that
many testers of it yet.

cheers,