Re: [pygame] Testing pygame 1.8rc4 on PPC build (was: Mac OS X Rosetta (PPC))

ah, thanks heaps.  I think I know how to fix that problem.

I don't think the png, and jpeg libraries were compiled as universal
binaries.  I'll try it again... tomorrow.

But in the mean time, are you able to try these builds from the compile farm?
http://thorbrian.com/pygame/builds.php

cheers,