Re: [pygame] get_wm_info on linux

Patrick Mullen wrote:
Values: positive integer
for W32 (HWND handle) poslong:posint:poslong
(display*:screen:windowHandle) or poslong:posint:poslong:poslong
(display*:screen:windowHandle:XVisualInfo*) for GLX Default: 0 (None)

I don't think these are strings, I think they're meant to
be some kind of array of values. Certainly 'display*'
and 'XVisualInfo*' are pointers to C data structures.

University of Canterbury,	   | Carpe post meridiem!          	  |
Christchurch, New Zealand	   | (I'm not a morning person.)          |
greg.ewing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx	   +--------------------------------------+