Re: [SPAM: 3.000] Re: [pygame] get_wm_info on linux

Patrick Mullen wrote:
Well, I managed to get it to work by hacking pygame src/display.c :)
It is actually a string it is looking for, and I'm not totally sure
how the conversion works

Looks like it's treating the memory address as an integer and
turning it into a decimal string.

It seems like it should be possible to get the
long from the PyCObject (info['display']) just as well
as it was done from the c code

PyCObjects are opaque from Python code -- there's no way
to extract an address from one without using C code.

--
Greg