Re: [pygame] AGG library

Richard Goedeken wrote:
Brian Fisher wrote:

I think it would be great for pygame and/or SDL_gfx to use
[Maxim's] work to reach that level without having to do all the work he did.

Ahh, but you're going to have to fight a C/C++ war to make that happen.

Maybe someone could take a few of the algorithms and
manually template-expand them for the cases that will
be used by PyGame?

FWIW, I think PyGame could do with some better vector
drawing routines as well. Some of the algorithms used
by pygame.draw are rather rough-and-ready.

--
Greg