Re: [pygame] vista testing...

Hi!

    It will send the music out slower if you have increased the buffer size.
Not at a slwoer speed entirely, just starting the music slower, more of a
pause before starting.

        Bruce

Just tried it, no differens I am afraid. One thing I noticed , and that
was true for
the mingw version too, was that at 44k the music was running
considerally slower.
Not sure if that's any clue.
Is the interrrupt not frequent enough for it to pump out the music ? Or
what do
think is happening here. Do you have any compiler options to play around
with ?