Re: [pygame] multi-width aalines and aacircles

That was what I saw when I first drew the filled polygon first. Reversing the operation cleaned it up some, removing the holes. The circle still has holes, but not so noticeable. But then this is just from two quick test programs with large shapes.

Lenard

pymike wrote:
I've drawn aalines over polygons before, and it doesn't always look right.

http://pymike.pynguins.com/downloads/Screenshot-GeoStrike.png

Look closely at the edges :)