Re: [pygame] Advice on Game Engine

Depends on how gui dependent you are the separate process can work. I
have a little file requester that runs as a stand alone ap and returns
the file name - it could be useful for scripts - but I use it for a file
requester within pygame. although a separate application and process
communication is certainly another option.