[pygame] ANN: Pre-release Pygame 1.8 prebuilt dependencies for Python 2.6 on Windows

I have build the Pygame 1.8 dependencies, SDL.dll and kin, for Python 2.6 on Windows. These use the same Visual C 2008 run-time as Python 2.6. They are required by distutils to build Pygame. They can be found here:

http://www3.telus.net/len_l/pygame/

md5sum is:

6e4b7356d4f7737faeecf4f2b6726f73 *prebuilt-msvcr90.zip

These are pre-release. I assume they will work, but have no immediate access to the tools needed to build the Pygame extension modules for Python 2.6. That needs Visual Studio 2008 installed. So if anyone wants to give it a try let me know what happens.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>