Re: framework proposal - was Re: [pygame] Re: Distribution of Work

Just promise not to look at it in 80 columns!
I used to work with a boss that liked to code without functions or classes of any type. The resulting code was often hundreds of columns long and horrible to debug or add to. It looks like your code avoids that so I won't complain. :)

--
"When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the
Government, it's tyranny." -- Benjamin Franklin

Michael <mogmios@mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org