From: "Ian Mallett" <geometrian@xxxxxxxxx>
The documentation?

Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 2:00 PM
Subject: Re: [pygame] Making A Module

On 10/30/07, RR4CLB <chester_lab@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
     So far all my questions have been answered except the one on
chats, but have not bothered with that at this time, just trying to
learn Python and Classes, Methods, and all that stuff. For this year
is the first time I have been able to write a game/program using
Windows. I have found the complete module listing and saved it on my
desk top if I want to go and look at any description via the
alphabetical index.

The documentation?