Re: [pygame] Making A Module

On 10/30/07, RR4CLB <chester_lab@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ian,
    It may be but, having the link on the desk top is just as easy. I just never went to the bottom of the page to see if there was a listing. It does not matter, I just go to the link when I need to get an explanation. If the details are not there or poor description, then I ask someone. I just have it as a quick reference at the moment.
I made up and HTML file and have it listed also so it jumps to the docs. Just depends on which is faster, or if the web/Internet is down then I go to the local docs...
The docs in IDLE aren't internet dependent.  It doesn't matter, it's the same thing. :-)