Re: [pygame] Indie Game Host

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 1:15 PM, Matt Kremer <mattk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Okay, it seems that PyGame games do work with http://gmarcade.com, I have
> uploaded someone's pong game:
> And it works just fine with Play Game Online. It must have just been an
> issue with Kite Story.

Thank you for trying this and verifying that it works, at least for
some python games.  Some comments: you should put a progress bar for
the download that shows how much has been downloaded and how much
remains.  In general, I am a bit unclear what the advantage of using
the jnlp is.  For me at least I still had to click "yes" or "run" or
whatever a couple times, just like I do with exe files.  I'm not a
windows user normally, though, so my system may be horribly out of
date and not representative of most users.
--
Nathan Whitehead