Re: [pygame] Indie Game Host

At least you're safe though =) Anyone thinking about giving GMArcade a try? It seems there has been discussion going back and forth, and some of you have registered on the site.

Quoting Frozenball <orkkiolento@xxxxxxxxx>:

Personally I use a "software firewall". For example, if the
application tries to create a new file, it asks my permission first.
It's kind of annoying but at least it keeps me safe.

On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 12:13 AM, Matt Kremer