Re: [pygame] Indie Game Host

It would be nice if such sandboxing capabilities could be made
standard, or at least more clear on OSes. It would make stuff like
this a lot easier. Perhaps Ubuntu should implement an option that says
"run on guest account" automatically or something, without having to
run sudo chown mv and all that all the time.