Re: [pygame] Pygame "look and feel"

Good comments have been made.

Initially I had the idea to make the M the controller but as suggested there
kind of needs to be a reason for it - however I decided to see what it
looked like anyway over last nights session on the computer - I think it
works but perhaps it would be better somewhere else. I could try in the
python's mouth but I dont really want to change his face in anyway as I feel
I have captured its expression pretty well, he needs some character and the
controller would take that away from him.

Which brings me onto my second point how should the snake look. The logo
style is based on 'retro cool' appeal - well at least thats where Ive tried
to draw influence from :) I wanted a cheaky but half serious attitude.
Trying to maintain some of the old logo of retro playfulness but taken out
the goofy and replaced with serious cool.

Note Ive also introduced it as a color concept carrying the old logo colors
through but subduing them somewhat and adding stylistic shading. Also played
with the placement of lettering for clarity bringing the E in front of the
snake.

In the next concept I think I will move the controller somewhere else and
stick the M back in for starters. Ill sit on this for a couple of days and
get back into it then.
Crits and comments welcome.
<http://pygame-users.25799.x6.nabble.com/file/n938/pythonLogo_v01.jpg>