Re: [pygame] New sf project

> I was looking at sourceforge and I found this:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/sforzando/
>
> Why have I never seen any of this in the pygame home-page
> or in this mailing list?

this looks very cool, it's the first i've heard of it.
i see there's several developers registered with the project,
but i haven't heard about it from any of them. i'll wait for
them to make some sort off announcement before i mention
anything on the pygame site.

sometimes its better to get something show-able before
making an announcement, and i'm guessing this project
is still waiting.

nevertheless, i can't wait to know more :]