Re: [pygame] pygame and wxwindows question

Pete Shinners wrote:

Rene Dudfield wrote:

weee. that example does work. At least on linux. Ignore my last comments.

rene, can you find any 'crucial differences' between the code that works and crashes ugly?

I don't have any code which doesn't work*1. Was just going on what people said in irc.
I tried the example at http://wiki.wxpython.org/index.cgi/IntegratingPyGame and it seems to work in linux and on winXP. This is with python2.2.
*1 Allthough in winXP it does crash when I close the program. Also in XP there is another window behind the display window. Strange.