Re: [pygame] Anyone use Blender to create sprite sequences?

what does it matter?  it's up to the coder to split them up into animation
frames anyways, right?

this is the reason why i don't bother with putting all the frames into one
image.  I consider that optimization, something to be done when the rest
of your game is finished.

-sjbrown

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the sprites in solarwolf are
> assembled the wrong way.  Each .png is a horizontally large image, when it
> should be a vertical strip, to improve memory coherence.
>
> What am I missing?
>
> Bruno

>>> use Paint Shop to do that it's really ugly! :)
>>> Using Blender I create the animation in form of N
>>> files like you, and then I use a little Python script
>>> to join them in a single sequence file!
>>
>> At one time there was a freeware utility floating around called Dave's
>> Targa Animator that could assemble individual frames into one long
>> strip. You may be able to find it on old archives somewhere.
>>
>> Alan

----
Sent from geeky.net