Re: [pygame] Executable creation blues

Bob Ippolito wrote:

On 9/28/06, Jasper <jasper@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

IMHO you're wrong that code needs to be "pathologically dynamic" to use
dynamic imports.  I find it an entirely reasonable way to load dynamic
code and content.  I don't make much use of it now, but plan to as an
easy means game modding.

... but those mods almost by definition probably aren't going to live
in-executable.

Perhaps you're right. I'm still considering how best to do this; my first reaction was that the core set of things would be in the .exe, but it'd probably be better if I just treated them all as any other data files.

-Jasper