Re: [pygame] Tutorial... GUI

Yes,

    Your correct in that because I am so use to all tar stuff being only for linux and just ignore it. I never checked to see if there was an option for it with the unzip I have.

    But now I do have it running and need another example of the mouse and button action. The first one I was given had a short form of placing buttons on and did have the tab feature.
    But the tab went from button to button but the display of the text for that button was on another screen. There should be a text label for buttons so when I tab it also says its text label. I am not sure the example I had was written that way. It just assigned text to the object.

    It is getting late for me, but if there was a more detailed button and text labeling I would be appreciated. I just have to go to bed now and will read any information I am given or see if there is an example I can use some where.

        Bruce

He may simply not have realized that ocempgui is pure Python,
and therefore doesn't need a special version for Windows.