Re: [school-discuss] Applications / Open Source / Clipart

On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 08:06:58AM -0400, Sharon Betts wrote:
> "Permission to Use Clip Art: Permission is granted to download no more
> than ten different clip art images for non-revenue-producing use on hard
> copy documents or on Web sites with the following restrictions:
<snip>

I link to a [small!] number of clipart sites on the Tux Paint webpage,
and break them into "public domain", "open source"-style, and "restricted use".

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/tuxpaint/links/

(Scroll down to "Art Collections")

I obivously don't want to make a business out of maintaining these kinds
of links here, though... there are more appropriate places (*cough*
Schoolforge, perhaps? :) )

--
-bill!
bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx