Re: [school-discuss] Phase I ISO Evals: intranet, courseware and some others

In case anyone besides Mike E. couldn't read my attachment, please see this link
for the intranet and courseware suggested categorization, picks for installation
and my (ahem) data:

http://opensourceschools.org/download/intraneteval.html

David

--