Re: [school-discuss] Home school for dyslexic students - adriane

Thanks!  I have used Knoppix in the classroom since 2003, but did not know about Adriane.  I will download it.  I also welcome the Daisy-player and eBook-speaker.  I have never found a Linux Daisy-player before so that's great.  Still am trying to install eBook speaker - what great information.