Re: [school-discuss] Web Sites

Ralph,

First thing I think of would be to set up the central server with NFS and then set it up so that the workstations create a mount to the NFS server drive.  That would be kind of like 'mapping' a drive to the remote server - so when users are in the GUI, they can just drag and drop into the folder.  I think if you do a little searching for Ubuntu and NFS you can find some good articles that should lead you in the right direction.  (Anyone have other ideas?)

Not sure on the printing side..

Justin