[seul-edu] Re:] looking for timetable software

Hi,
  since yesterday, I've been looking around a bit more.

I've found that:
http://x36.deja.com/=dnc/getdoc.xp?AN=533884588
(mailed the guy, waiting for an answer)

plus a few "research papers" on timetabling and Genetic Algorithms:
  + http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/groups/outlook/estonia.html
     (but the link for the GATT source is dead, and the Peter Ross is on
vacation... so waiting for an answer once again)
  + http://www.us.flea.org/~horms/papers/honours1/html/thesis.html

I'll try to compile the source of the last one and I let you know how it
works...

--
  jm