Re: [seul-edu] Re:] looking for timetable software

jm wrote:

> Hi,
>   since yesterday, I've been looking around a bit more.

Thanks, jm.  I'll get the results of whatever you find into the next Linux in
education report.  In the meantime, I've found these possibilities for you:

<http://www.webevent.com>
WebEvent is web-enabled scheduling and calendaring software that runs on
Linux.  I don't know that it would be exactly what you're looking for, but
their website lists a number of colleges, universities, and lower-grade schools
that use it.

<http://www.vss.com.au>
Visual Scheduling System is exactly what you're looking for, but it's an MS-DOS
application.  You might want to try the demo running via DOSEMU on a Linux
box.  This appears to be a small company, so they might be amenable to a
suggestion to port their software to Linux natively if it can be shown that
they'd have that market niche to themselves.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just