Re: [seul-edu] School count

All schools in Australia's Northern Territory (about 180 schools) are having
Linux LAN servers installed right now. Most schools have already got a
satellite dish and Linux-based router. All schools are also having Star Office
5.2 distributed to them to run on the Windows clients.

My own school has semi-officially been using Linux/Apache/PHP/MySQL to run
intranet, student news and student project web applications for some months now
(we still don't have a public website though).

Michael Hall

--
Michael Hall
openlearningcommunity.org