[seul-edu] School count

How many schools out there actually use linux? at least a linux server? I
know Mr Lehman's school in Manhattan does. but which other schools do?

I am trying to write a proposal for introdicing Linux into schools, and
have been asked to write one to present. I don't know how to write
one. Does anyone have any suggestions or templates on how to write such a
thing? How would you present this to your school?
I would appreciate any help on the matter!

Jennifer