[seul-edu] Linux in Elementry

How do people feel about a dedicated Linux Distro made for the Educational
Group? The reason I ask is my company is starting development of this distro
and we would like feedback on what the public or those supporting and
dealing with the school systems closly think.  With this distro we would try
to pack all the Educational Software games and such for younger students as
well as put together a second version that will contain administrative
software for the schools. Does anyone think it can fly?

-Matt