Re: [seul-edu] Seul Index Fields?

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Les Richardson wrote:

> What more is required? (Remembering that someone has to enter
> this information.... so lets keep it short.)

I almost forgot.  We have a field for reviews for each
application, although that capability hasn't been widely used.
If it's too much trouble to bring across, no problem, but if
it's something we can continue without much trouble we probably
should.

--
Doug Loss           Advertisements contain the only truths
dloss@suscom.net    to be relied on in a newspaper.