Re: [seul-edu] New indices for SEUL/edu software page

The new indices look really nice and useful; I especially like the feature to
add a review.

If someone still wants to make it into a database and Roger doesn't want to
host it, I have a server that could do it... if folks are comfortable with a
Pentium Pro 180 being able to handle the load.  It's equipped with mysql and
php4.

Come to think of it, if anyone needs a place to host something or to do
php/mysql development, I could probably help in that regard... this system is
being set up as a permanent production server and will have two brand-new,
huge hard drives with more space than I will ever know what to do with...
I'll probably upgrade the processor and RAM soon too...

Cheers,
Jeff Nelson