[seul-edu] Re: ISO project--a different approach

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 10:20:45AM -0300, Ben Armstrong wrote:
> Well, there are going to be a few problems because of differing
> opinions on what is "free".  In its current state, I don't
> think Openoffice can be included, for example.

Ben, you don't like LGPL??  ALT Linux builds are under that exact
license (as opposed to SISSL).  Another thing is who owns the
code, but they have (and deserve) the right.

But -- OK, OK, I'm disappearing :-)

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@altlinux.ru>