Re: SEUL: gui toolkits

> Well, I've heard there is a GUI builder for tk, called
> VisualTk or similar.
>
> Also there is:
> - A dialog editor for Qt, and a start for an IDE from
>   the KDE team, unfortunately also Qt.
> - The xclass/fOX team has started a GUI builder for the xclass
>   library, not ready to be used, though.
> - The LIP team will start working on an IDE, including
>   a GUI builder, as soon as the LIP frameworks API
>   has stablelized.
> - Eventually the GNUstep folks want to have a clone of
>   NeXT's Interface Builder app ready.
> - There is xelphi (for Java), I don't know whether it's
>   Free Software(?), and it's too buggy to be used so far.
> - Besides the xforms thing already mentioned, there is a dialog
>   editor for the wxWindows toolkit.
> (There are some other GUI builders around, too)

That's all great, but I seem to notice a common thread......either buggy
or not ready to use.  Obviously, that needs to be rectified.  :-)

We need something that WORKS - either now or very soon.  Hopefully one
of these projects will deliver a decent system.  If not, I'd be about
ready to start writing it!