SEUL: Distribution Reviews

I may be off base here but when it comes to reviewing distributions I
think that there should be a rule here.
  The rule is that if you review a distribution it must be different
then the system you are already using.  Remember that the whole idea
behind SEUL is for the 12 year old neice/nephew/daughter/son and not for
someone that already knows what they want.  This is difficult I realize,
and one way to make the playing field even is to get something that you
are not familiar with and test that, not something that you already know
about.

Oh yes, Jean Maritinez this is not a flame it is just an observation.

        Greg