Re: SEUL: Various educational software stuff

Micah Yoder wrote:

> > level. If I can set up 6-8 computers there we'll have a place to let
> > Missouri teachers get some hands on experience with Linux.
>
> Yeah!  This is great!  This is something LUGs all over the country
> should be doing.  Unfortunately, there's none here in Salem, OR...
> maybe I'll start one eventually, but not now...

Bob posted this <http://plug.northwest.com/k12.htm> a few days ago about
the Portland LUG doing this--how far is that from Salem?  I'm gently
trying to convince the tech guy at my local school district to give the
same thing a try.  Unfortunately, there isn't a LUG here, just me.

You know, we probably ought to get another mailing list set up to get
this in-depth educational stuff off of seul-pub.  How about
seul-dev-edu?  I know Roger would be willing to do it, and I have at
least a dozen names of people who would be interested in being on the
list.  How do you folks feel about that?

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards