Re: SEUL: Various educational software stuff

Doug Loss wrote:

> Bob posted this <http://plug.northwest.com/k12.htm> a few days ago about
> the Portland LUG doing this--how far is that from Salem?  I'm gently

About an hour.  And I can't drive, so that isn't much of an option.
:-(  Actually there's a Mid Willamette Valley LUG that's in another town
20-30 minutes away, but it still doesn't do me too much good.....

> You know, we probably ought to get another mailing list set up to get
> this in-depth educational stuff off of seul-pub.  How about
> seul-dev-edu?  I know Roger would be willing to do it, and I have at
> least a dozen names of people who would be interested in being on the
> list.  How do you folks feel about that?

That would be great!  I think a lot of people would join it.