Re: SEUL: how to unsubscribe?

Try checking out Berlin -- http://www.berlin-consortium.org

I don't know of many other serious projects that are willing to do
things in a non-traditional manner.  If you like NeXT, you can check
out GNUstep, but the UI is pretty much decided on in that case.  KDE
and Gnome are both pretty conservative on the UI front, though Gnome
does have a UI mailing list (check http://www.gnome.org to find the
name of the list).

--
Ian Bicking         / 4869 N. Talman Ave. Apt. G, Chicago, IL 60625
bickiia@earlham.edu / http://www.cs.earlham.edu/~bickiia