Re: gEDA-user: Milling channels in a PCB?

Stuart Brorson wrote:
Thanks to everybody for their info about milling PCBs.  I think my
best chance is to just buy two-sided metal clad PCB from Radio Shack
(or from Boston's equivalent, "You Blew It Electronics"), do my own
etching, and have it milled at a shop.  Taking it to a PCB house may
cost more than I want to spend on this little project.

You mean "You Screw Us Electonics" ;) I seem to recall their prices were less than optimal for the customer.

Ahh the good old days of Eli Hefron & Sons where you could get things like copper clad and a huge bag of 600 V orange capacitors that you can carry around for 20 years :)

-Dan