Re: [Computerbank] Linux distribution standardisation

I believe that one of the features of RH kickstart is that you can customise
the install with a package list. Once you have a bloat free installation you
can generate a package list to be used for an install. I have never tried it
but this is what read in the documentation when I was looking at it. I was
thinking of using this in Qld but it has slipped down the priority list at
the moment.

> Julien Goodwin

Tony Joblin
Convenor Computerbank Queensland