Re: [Computerbank] coming to terms with the Catch 22 puzzle/conundrum

Hi Kylie and all,

Bill sends his apologies for not making the meeting tonight, he's not been
at all well, in fact is waiting on a home visit from his doctor as we speak.

I'll follow this with my prepared posting Kylie about the various ways a
radio slot could help, it looks like we'd better have another of our famous
chats about the whole ramifications of it though. No need to rush.

Regards, Bruce

[model for the suggested radio show slot is the Jon Faine show on ABC]