Re: Level "ThreeMountain"

On 31.08.2004 20:02, FlashFashion wrote:
Jens Granseuer wrote:
> I think you should replace two or three of the scouts by medium or
> heavy tanks and give FNA a few more resources for repairs. As it is
> now, if you can survive the first wave you have so many experienced
> long-range units that you just need one or two tanks for playing
> defense and the rest of your army just keeps hurling rocks at the
> enemy from back home.

I wonder if the scouts are replaced, without ranged advantage, the player
could have a very hard time.

Maybe give the FNA some reforcement is more proper?

In this version, there will be reforcement of the FNA side, which would
arrive at turn 30, composed of two hovercrafts, two medium tanks,
one infantry, and one heavy tank; the hovercrafts are supposed as
their vehicle.
Apart from the fact that I didn't need to play until turn 30, maybe I
didn't make myself clear enough. The FNA was too strong already. Using a
few tanks instead of scouts would actually make it weaker in this
situation. The long-range weapons tear everything to shreds after the
first wave. Now you made FNA even stronger...

Also see my other mail about the units created at the end of the mission.

Jens